We allow authors to publish their books the non-traditional way. Our clients cover the full spectrum – from the beginner-novice to the established professional writer. We allow you, the author, to determine the retail cost, discounts and royalties we pay you. It’s that simple!
We accept unsolicited book proposals for the following categories:
- Academic– college and seminary textbooks in the areas of theology, biblical studies, and church history
- Ministry Resources– books for pastors and ministry professionals
Ensure you include the appropriate category, viz., Academic or Ministry, in the subject line when sending your proposal. Manuscripts can be sent to email@example.com.
Your proposal must include:
- A brief description of your book
- The exceptional impact of the book and why you feel it must be published
- The table of contents, including a two or three sentence description of each chapter
- Your intended reader
- Your curriculum vitae
The proposal should be no more than five pages. Our team of experts will critique your submission and we will respond within six weeks.
Rightscope Media does not accept unsolicited submissions such as fiction, poetry, devotionals, or illustrations.
Thank you for your interest in publishing with Rightscope Media.